Thursday, September 16, 2010

Floral Lovelies


Here is one of my newest creations, I call it the "Rocker Girl" cuff. Stones and Pearls and Leather and Crystals-oh my. Just for additional information, it doubles as a lovely weapon! LOL!! Getting ready for Funk in The City next weekend and don't want to do any of the mundane things that I am supposed to be doing...ie, housekeeping duties. I wish there was a magic cleaning fairy who would tidy up my house everyday and clean off my work desk every afternoon-wouldn't that be just the best! Well a person can dream!
I finally succumbed to the crud and visited with my physician yesterday. I won't exactly rant, but I find it appalling that my visit the same time last year cost me $75 and this year the same kind of visit cost $111. I mean please, I did get the discount for being "self insured" and I do understand that people need to be paid for their services. Four minutes of service for $111.00, maybe I too should raise my prices.....although on the other hand, I would prefer to continue selling my art, so maybe not.
The good news is that the crud will bow down to the pharmaceuticals within the next four days, I am very thankful for that!

No comments: