Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exploding Head Tuesday


Wow, can you say 92 degrees on September 14th. The weekend was so fabulous that I really did get suckered into thinking fall was really in the air to stay. I wish the nastiness that I picked up from the office would leave my system for good-lingering head cold or just a respiratory infection that has taken up residence? Working on food donations for the "Holly Day" Bazaar. I have a really high bar to reach as the food last year for the artists and vendors is very fondly remembered-no pressure! Breakfast, lunch and snacks-oh my...


On a more traditional note, cleaning up and re-arranging furniture in my studio, yet again. I am in need of more blank wall space, so the re-purposed china cabinet is going back to its original job of storing dishes and the forlorn Hoosier bottom is going to become new flat surface to work on (minus the top). I am sure that is an arrangement that will last a month or two. LOL!


No comments: