Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gifts of Love


I am so excited! I am giving my dear friend Karen's daughter her supply of "Thank You" notes for her upcoming wedding events. I knew that they were working on a budget (aren't we all) and wanted to do something special for her and her soon to be hubby (August 22nd). So, I had a chat with the bride to be this morning and will be creating some original note cards for her. So many ideas spring to mind!!




I heard a really great "give it up for Lent" idea-"I will be giving up excuses"!! Is that a great thing to give up or what! I'm not Catholic, but I have been using it on myself this week, particularly in the morning. Its cold and dark in the morning and I don't want to get out of bed to go to the gym. I find that every morning I consciously think of at least a half a dozen reasons to stay in bed-all excuses. Believe me, I have been really creative and am being conservative on the half dozen! I have been making it to the gym. I am really uncoordinated and seemingly do not know my right from my left. I cant decide if I am really all that bad (most likely) or if I just don't listen well to instructions( really likely)...maybe a bit of both (very, very likely).


I received an invite to "Hogs House Gallery". Those who know me best, will know that I love the name! It really was a Hog place and has been "re-purposed" as a gallery. I can't wait to see it!!


I've been pretending to figure out "Face Book", entertaining to say the very least. Can I just say "Where's the Wall?"




No comments: