Thursday, March 5, 2009

Artful Thursday
















Thursday is now my favorite day of the week! I adore my painting class, I love the people in the class, and the instructor is an absolute gift of a gal! Class isn't nearly long enough, it flies by and when I leave class I feel like I am on the tippy top of the world. No bad thing to be me on Thursday. I left the museum after class and went to hang my work at Penny Lane Coffee House. The show has an opening reception on Saturday from 2-4. There is some amazing work there already, I can't wait to see it all of the work installed. I think there are two more artists to go, very exciting.


The whole entire Richardson family made it home yesterday, they are now a family of 4 (six if you count the fur balls) with the addition of Grant. Congratulations to them!

My "Hot Flash" tiara is top heavy, so the paper doll is doing some serious leaning forward. She looks like she is trying to lunge out of the box and directly at you (if she were really having a hot flash that might be the case). Naturally that leaning thing is not going to work, so I have been noodling around today, trying to figure out how to get her back in balance and keep her fabulous crown in place.

On another note entirely. I was whining to my friend Celeste about how incredibly uncoordinated I was in my Pilate's class. She calmly pointed out that it didn't matter because I could wear really, really impossibly high heels and pull off looking completely graceful. Did I mention we will be friends for life?










No comments: