Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Change Monday!

I have a love hate relationship with the time change. My body wants the time to be the same all the time, but I love that we have light later in the day. I have gone completely off the reservation this past week, I made a button and vintage glass bead necklace; I have to do something with all of those buttons. The girls at "Busy Beads",;have been extremely patient as well as gracious. I always have ideas but not sure about how to make them happen-I just know it when I see it. Thanks to them for letting me have so much fun in their fabulous shop. Making a piece of jewelry is much more of an instant gratification. Oil paint takes forever to dry and my boxes sometimes take months before the perfect part arrives. Needless to say, Busy Beads is a treat I am keeping

No comments: