Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Junk Style Diva

OK, you must know that a name with "Diva" included would of course be right up my alley! Well you absolutely must see what a fabulous honor she has bestowed on me...



I had no idea when I started to blog, how much fun I would have meeting people on line! It also didn't really occur to me that other like minded people would like my blog, much less my art. So, what an absolute delight to find myself on her blog yesterday morning.


You also must check her out at http://www.junkstylediva.esty.com/


The Esty shop is where I originally found her, I was wondering around in different shops and found this one. I'm pretty greedy and could almost have one of everything in her shop!







I could have a million pincushions if I only had enough space! I would definitely add these two charming little things!! Anybody reading-HINT! HINT!










1 comment:

Junkstylediva said...

thanks for writing about my shop...what a nice surprise! Enjoy the cooler days... good time to catch up on creating art! cheers! Inge