Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Behind Posting

Here are canvas pieces in process, invention being the mother of necessity...flat spaces at a premium so the wall seemed a good place to hang things waiting to dry in between steps. As an added bonus, they are right in front of me, giving me more opportunity to noodle! I have been absolutely busy, busy, busy-making stuff. I think one of the harder things to manage is getting the pictures taken fast enough to post. I just can't make myself post a good art piece with a bad picture. Unfortunately that does cause a bit of delay, OK a big delay. All in the learning curve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand that learning curve all to well, took me forever to get the photo thing down but it does come in time. Love your drying technique - just fabulous!