Friday, October 17, 2008

Part and Parts and Legs and Arms


This really should have been posted prior to the last post. To the left is box parts-maybe anatomy parts are more fitting as a description. My poor husband woke up early morning to find these parts on the kitchen counter. Bless his heart, he was a bit creeped out; he hadn't even had the luxury of the first cup of coffee. You have to know how blessed I am that my husband is able to go with my artistic bend of the moment. He has been very encouraging even though he mostly doesn't get anything I do. A few weeks ago he suggested that I paint something and really "wow" the folks out there. I just purchased 20 or so canvases, so stay tuned to see what is in the works (yes, I am taking my significant other's suggestion-he doesn't know). I replaced "Once Upon A Time" this morning at ONB-a viewer had pulled part of the shoes off, so a re-do was a must. I woke up last night in my usual sweat ( I know more information than you need), and came up with a box idea. Are you ready? Are you sure? "Hot Flash". I have the perfect 1940's vintage paper doll just screaming to be my hot flash queen! I cant wait-and yes matches will be involved along with some red glitter! I think it is safe to say it will be posted on Monday! I don't know about everyone else but thank heavens it is finally Friday-LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your "hot flash" idea too cool! Can't wait to see you paintings as well.

Oh, by the way, you've been "tagged", please visit my blog, thanks!

Unknown said...

hehehe!!! I was eating dinner as I read this blog and almost choked to death on the chicken when I read about the *Hot Flash* box..ehehehe!!! Grand idea tho, and can't wait to see what you do on canvas!!! Bevie