Monday, September 29, 2008

Post NOW!!


Good Grief-The things I forget to do, like hit the "post now" button. Took some photos of my "Kissing Frogs" piece this morning. I am posting it for sale on Etsy. I'm sure that is going to take most of my day. Everything from Funk with the exception of the furniture is out of the truck and put back in place. Whew! I had to take two naps yesterday, poor me, I was sore in places I had forgotten about and tired from having "artmares". I tried a new technique to make my atc's feel more like the girls I met at Funk. It worked-a so much better texture and a much better weight without much trouble. I used a print roller to squish out the excess medium, and flattened them with pieces of glass until they dried. I then took a nail file block and sanded both sides. I am going to attempt to poke hole in them for hanging before I apply anything else to them.
Etsy address is: scarletfields.etsy.com Come visit!

No comments: