Sunday, June 12, 2011

"She Was Such A Girl Scout"

Another new cuff to show off.  "She Was Such A Girl Scout", funny thing is: the whole time I was making the cuff, I thought the pin was a  Boy Scout pin, not a Girl Scout pin.  I guess I really do need those bifocal glasses after all.  The leather cuff is repurposed, pearls and crystal are woven throughout the cuff.  The flag is a vintage brass pin that was made by a Veteran and then sold on little cards, most likely made in the 70's.

As to my cuff, "Her Hands Were Tied"  My friend Gina:

Gina wrote: "I absolutely love her. FABULOUS! But I expect no less from anything you do. The note cards were a lovely surprise. Thank you! Now I have an excuse to buy a whole new outfit to go with my cuff."

Again, many thanks to Gina Marie who gave my cuff an excellent home!


No comments: