Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where have I been?


Mostly nibbling on the bumper of my big truck when no one is looking. Just kidding! I have been playing in buttons and having so much fun, I cant believe it. I scored pristine vintage table cloths last weekend, sending one to granma for a fab apron (purple watering cans and pink garden glove motif) and the rest I am making yoga bags or handbags out of. Spring has finally sprung in Southern Indiana, I have my very first daffodil, which is always a happy sign. Entered the USI Art Show yesterday, looking forward to the opening on the 5th of April. Off to see the wizard....

2 comments:

Junkstylediva said...

Might I suggest a little merlot to wash down the bumper with. The necklace is fabulous. Enjoy the spring days!

Scarlet Fields said...

I love Merlot! I didnt realize you were so close to where I grew up; Live Oak, California. WOW!!