Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Changes



Seems to be the theme running through many of our lives lately...as I struggle with my lease and business (not the art business, still trying to move that forward); I guess I feel some comfort knowing that others are struggling as well. It makes the world seem smaller and less of a lonely place. I just have to share this post-Jack and Cat Curio: Changes, Changes, Changes

I have been madly working on a slide presentation of Louis Comfort Tiffany. Can I just say, technology is wonderful! I will share as soon as I am finished, maybe a couple of weeks. I think the culmination of the work can be seen in this photo that I have borrowed from Ken Mensack of ken215photography/Flickr. OK, so I am not so good at moving photos around...sorry Ken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artist, thanks for sharing. Hang in there dear friend, always darkest before the dawn they say.♥

Scarlet Fields said...

Can you believe thats all glass? Loved the hairy wire that hubby did for you!!! I am going to try it tonight!