Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Debut-John Fields


Here is my fabulous husband! I had to give him some blog time. He wanted to know why the puppies made it on the blog before he did...mostly it never occurred to me that he would want a photo of himself out in the blog world; here it is.
Yes, for those of you who know him as well as I do, that is a novel in his lap. He blazed through a whole James Patterson novel yesterday. Hard to believe that when he asked me to marry him, he refused to promise to keep me in books! He even broke down and got his own library card. I keep telling people that he had hip surgery and when he came out of the hospital someone else was in his body! All joking aside, he is a huge support for me and all the crazy things I want to do. I am truly blessed-XOXO honey!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fabulous! And what a darling he is!! (you can tell him I said that) ;-) Thanks so much for posting about you're wonderful hubby. It's so great when we have supportive spouses, isn't it!?

Such a great post Scarlet, thanks!♥

Scarlet Fields said...

I will tell him, although last night when I got home, I told him he had made it on the blog and he asked me "who did it". I was so tempted...!! Anyhoo, yes, I count us the lucky ones!

Anonymous said...

Tell him if he keeps it up I'll post him on MY blog, hah! ;-)