Saturday, November 22, 2008

Play Day Saturday



So happy to be alive on a fabulous Saturday morning!! Here is my studio "Guard Dog". Found him in the attic, last time I was up there, his name is: Blog Dog. I think I will have him keep everyone away from me this weekend. So much to do during the week that there is never enough time just for play. I have a really urgent need to play. I woke up in the night last night (the whole too hot thing) and worked on hot flash piece. Noodling on a crown of sorts, I can almost see it in my head, but not quite yet. Would two crowns be too many?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the perfect amount of clowns is however many ends up in your final creation. You have such a talent for creating beautiful art. Hope you had a wonderful weekend♥

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful holiday Scarlet. I wish you love & laughter and a New Year filled with all the blessings life can bring.

love & hugs♥