Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wonder Women





















What a fabulous group of women I am getting to know! I was thinking on the way home last night that it is so nice to be meeting like minded people. I think women in particular can be very nurturing for one another. I unfortunately, havent really made too much of an effort in the past to make those valuable connections. Well, that's all over now!!


The "Born Knowing" art piece pictured above is now at the J.E. Smith GALLERY. 56 Adams Avenue, Evansville, Indiana. You can call about the hours-812-455-8982. They have really beautiful things and some great events. I personally am looking forward to the "Clay and Cocktails" event.


I successfully emailed Glamour Girl photos with only three bouncing back, I was really careful about putting in the email addresses-apparently that paid off. I will get those three wayward photos to the owners in the next day or so.Thank you for all of the lovely return emails I have recieved -what a gift to me.


My rapid rust concoction didn't work our so well. I really didn't take off enough of the tin paint-so I have lovely rust spots, with a lot of perfect painted surfaces. I'm going to leave the tins in the solution for another 5 days or so, just to see what happens. OK, who am kidding, I am working on the ONB pieces.


The ATC girls that I met at Funk are to be given huge credit from me; they unknowingly helped me with my own ATC cards. Its funny when you just follow directions, how much is left out. All I had to do was pick up one of their lovely creations to know that mine were so wrong!
I have six cards that are going to be attached to the current piece I am working on; "To Be". They are almost finished and so much superior to the cards I have done in the past-Thanks Ladies!!


Hopefully, "To Be" will be finished up tonight. I am really excited about posting her.

No comments: