Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Left Brain Right Brain



You can tell I am new to the blogging. I will have to work on the picture taking as well as the picture attaching. First photo is my hoosier art cabinet, overflowing with goodies. the second picture is a close up of me trying to organize my pens, so I will stop using the wrong one for the wrong thing-yes I know the odds are not good for that to work out....

The picture below is my messy worktable. My husband installed it for me, I just wish I would keep it cleaner. This is also an in process of
pretending to get as organized as possible. My
lighting right now leaves a lot to be desired-any
suggestions and I am all ears!


I have christened my brain with a name-Cybil. My brain was jumping around like a ping pong ball last night while I lay in bed not sleeping. My work days are filled as a Mortgage Loan Originator. I have my own business. In the present climate the stress in unbelievable! So, I was making boxes in my head one minute, cleaning my studio, making up titles and then the next minute I am worring about interest rates and loan closings. I decided last night that I am a very artistic; type "A" personality. There is so much wrong with that picture!

Still pretending that my studio is ever going to get clean. I am proud to say there are some clean spots. As you can see, I am in the middle, where everything is at its most messy. I love the little clear statues, they were some time of advertising product for an oil company-they are going to make the coolest box once I have found all of the other parts. I almost want to make them ballet dancers, that would be really funny in the right background. We will see.


It has been so long since I have written that I had forgotten my password. My Etsy store is open with nothing in it. I have a new Blackberry that I can't get to work properly-not fault of the Blackberrry, I just dont seem to be setting it up correctly. After many useless hours of trying I remember why I paid someone the last time I had to set my Blackberry up. What was I thinking!!!


No comments: