Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bewitched


I am having so much fun having too much "set up" of this and that on my plate. I think I should be Samantha from "Bewitched" for just a few hours. I could really use her skills right now!! I worked for hours on my Etsy store front last night just to inadvertently delete everything I had done-I forgot to hit the save button. Note to self-Save, Save and Save!!!!


The Evansville Art's Festival is this weekend downtown. I got into the game really late and then had surgery so I'm not really ready. I have two spaces and one tent. I don't have tables and not sure I want them. I don't have enough business cards. I most likely don't have enough work. Having said all that "I am soooo excited". I figure I will work it out!!!

I decided to do give away photographs of my artwork, I have put labels on the back with my Etsy store address and my blogspot address and my email address-they look good! I was able to get 500 photos in less than 24 hours so that suited my time frame really well.

I have been working on cutting photos for note cards-I can use all the practice that I can get. Started out using my fine point exacto knife-big mistake. My husband suggested my rotary cutter-smart thinker that man!

Attaching a photo-a close up of "Mrs. Lackey". She won third place in the Women's Show last year at the Women's Hospital here in Evansville. She is for sale this weekend-I hope she finds the perfect home.

No comments: