Saturday, June 11, 2011

My beautiful cuff "They Tied Her Hands" will most likely arrive at it's new home today.  A very dear friend, Gina Marie, bought her the very day I posted her on line.  I am so thrilled that she has found the perfect home. I had a great yoga class yesterday; as the student.  I always feel so great after class and yesterday was no exception, Lezlie's special touch was also very appreciated.   Delivered a ring to Ant Jenny this morning and Princess E chatted me up.  Nobody can wear pink like Princess E.  I left with a lovely bag of sweaters to felt, what a great morning!  Many days and much sweat and my closet has been ruthlessly purged.   Somehow, it still looks too full.  I am tackling the shoes today.  Yup, the shoes.  Too many twisted ankles and broken toes to wear many of them, so I am passing them on for someone else to love (we will see how I do with that).  Taking myself to the New Harmony Farmers Market this morning, a treat for almost having a clean house...my life is good.